An Interactive Trauma Recovery Workbook for Children
By: Phyllis Kilbourn
There Is Hope For Me:
- Is an effective tool to help children work through the feelings and hurts stemming from traumatic experiences.
- Is relevant for all situations of trauma.
- Can be used one-on-one or in groups.
- Can be duplicated as needed.
- Includes the children’s booklet and is accompanied by a Facilitator’s Guide with step by step instructions for each of the child focused pages (To be effective the child-workbook must be used in combination with the Facilitator’s Guide).
The Story Behind There Is Hope For Me
Upon the completion of the workbook there was a catastrophic flood of Latino Refugees into the USA. It was used effectively, by a CCTI Staff member, with the children and adults!
Soon after, Russian refugees were inundating the Ukraine and the booklet was used with great success. This was followed by the Syrian refugee event and many people were contacting us to report the booklet was a Godsend!
Although the workbook was not meant especially for the refugees, it seems, perhaps, it was meant for such a time as this! Praise the Lord!
For a Free Download click on the link for available languages
English Children’s Workbook (Black and White Version available upon request)
English Facilitator’s Guide (Black and White Version available upon request)
Romanian Children’s Workbook (Black and White Version available upon request)
Romanian Facilitator’s Guide (Black and White Version available upon request)
Russian Children’s Workbook (Black and White Version available upon request)
To translate or change content, please contact us: