This Trauma and Crisis Care core module presents foundational issues and principles that provide an understanding of children’s traumatic experiences and the resulting impact of trauma. Additionally, it addresses planning and implementation of biblical interventions in order to bring healing and hope to hurting children.
- Understanding Trauma in Children
- The Cycle of Violence and Intervention Planning
- Trauma and Loss
- Children’s Emotional Health in Trauma
- Trauma’s Impact on Behavior
- Spiritual Nurture for Wounded Children