There is Hope for Me: An Interactive Trauma Recovery Workbook for Children
By: Phyllis Kilbourn, Ph.D.
- Is an effective tool to help children work through the feelings and hurts stemming from traumatic experiences.
- Is relevant for all situations of trauma.
- Can be used one-on-one or in groups.
- Can be duplicated as needed.
- Includes the children’s booklet and is accompanied by a Facilitator’s Guide with step by step instructions for each of the child focused pages (To be effective the child-workbook must be used in combination with the facilitator’s guide).
- Is a Free Download! Click on image.
Because of copyright, to translate or change content, please contact us: